Durga Puja Gifts Worldwide
Durga Puja wishes and greetings for family and friends.
Durga Puja Wishes
The Festival which is celebrated with great vigor and enthusiasm, Durga Puja, is mostly popular in eastern states such as West Bengal, Bihar, Orissa and Tripura. The festival of Durga Puja which is marked by great jubilation, feastings, and gift-giving, falls in the month of Ashwin, as per the Hindu calendar. During Durga Puja, devotees set up pandals where an idol of Goddess Durga is offered prayers and Bhajans. There are plenty of legends associated with Durga Puja. The common one is that of Mahisasura, the buffalo demon whose atrocities and cruelties were brought to an end by goddess Durga, who possessed the combined strength of all gods. Since then, Durga is worshipped as the supreme power by her devotees. As any other prominent festival, wishes and greetings form a major part of Durga Puja. People who are unable to be with their families and friends, send a thoughtful wish or greeting card in order to make up for their absence. Read on and come across some of the best greetings and Durga Puja wishes.
Durga Puja Greetings
- Thousands of dreams for a destination, a small hurdle may bring interruption. Keep faith on Maa Durga. Ultimately she is Durgati Nashini.
- Those empty spaces were my silent prayers, asking Maa Durga to guide & protect YOU always in whatever YOU do & wherever YOU are!
- May her blessings remove all obstacles from your path of life as she removes the darkness from the universe....Happy Durga Puja
- May Maa bless you with all her blessings and keep you happy throughout the year! Wishing you a Happy Durga Puja.
- This Navaratri, may you be blessed with good fortune as long as Ganeshji's trunk, Wealth and prosperity as big as his stomach, Happiness as sweet as his laddoos. And may your troubles be as small as his mouse.
- An auspicious day to start with any good work, it was today that good won victory over bad. May this day clear all hurdles of your life and start new era of well-being. Happy Dussehra!
- On this auspicious occasion of Durga Puja, I wish you are blessed with prosperity and success by Ma Durga. HAPPY DURGA PUJA!
- Everyday sun rises to give us a message that darkness will always be beaten by light. Let us follow the same natural rule and enjoy the festival of "good defeats evil". Happy Dussehra....!!!!
- Durga Puja is a blessed time. Rejoice in the glories of Maa Durga and celebrate all the blessings of the goddess with your friends, family, acquaintances and loved ones. Best Wishes from me on this Durga Puja.
- Fortunate is the one who has learned to admire, but not to envy. Good wishes for a joyous Durga Puja with a plenty of peace and prosperity.
- On this auspicious occasion, I wish the color, bliss and beauty of this festival be with you throughout the year! Happy Dussehra!
- Let us take the Oath...let’s start a great life by conquering over our eternal enemy like Kama, krodha ...Lets take the oath to give a dimension to our life on this auspicious festival. HAPPY DUSSEHRA!
A wish or a message is more than just a few words. They symbolize the love and thoughtfulness of a person. Hope this article gives you ample options with regards to Durga Puja wishes.